关键词不能为空

当前您在: 首页 > 育儿 >

《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》完整中英文对照剧本

作者:陕西保健网
来源:http://www.xapfxb.com/yuer
更新日期:2021-01-11 22:51

婧麒防辐射服-今天是什么日子啊

2021年1月11日发(作者:羊肉馅饺子怎么调馅)
陷阱

海绵宝宝历险记 海绵出水
可找到你了 我的宝贝
There you are, my lovely.
怎么个意思
What's that?
让我拿书吗
Take the book?
那我就不客气了
I don't mind if I do.
总算 是我的了
At last, it is mine.
终于 你属于我了
Finally, you are mine.
好吧 我们开打吧 你个白骨精
All right. Let's do this. Bare knuckles.
来啊 死瘦子 你吓不到我的
Bring it on, skinny. You don't scare me.
你手上有7吗
You got any sevens?
抽牌吧
Go fish.
你就这么点本事吗
Is that all you got?
我的天 这还书日期都过了多久了
Man, this is way overdue.
在很久很久以前 在那深邃的海底

有一个叫比奇堡的小镇
there was a little town called Bikini Bottom.
在这个小镇上 有一个地方叫做蟹堡王餐厅
In this town, there was a place called The Krusty Krab,
人们会去那里吃一种叫蟹黄堡的食物
where folks would come to eat a thing called the Krabby Patty.
每个小餐馆都有一个负责油炸的厨师 在这工作的厨师
Every greasy spoon has a fry cook, and the one who worked here
叫海绵宝宝
was named SpongeBob SquarePants.
是谁住在深海的大凤梨里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海 绵 宝 宝
SpongeBob SquarePants!
黄而多洞又吸水
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
好了好了 别唱了
Just hold it. Hold it.
海 绵 宝 宝
SpongeBob SquarePants!
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海 绵 宝 宝
SpongeBob SquarePants!
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海 绵 宝 宝
SpongeBob SquarePants!
别唱了
Stop!
只有一种东西比会说话的鸟更烦人 那就是...
There's only one thing worse than talking birds, and that would be...
会唱歌♥的鸟
Singing birds!
好啦 我保证不再唱昂昂昂了
Okay, I promise not to si- i-i-ng.
相信我们
Take it from us.
他真的很讨厌会唱歌♥的鸟
He really does hate singing birds.
请继续嘟下去吧掰托了嗨盗先森
Just keep weading. Pwease, Mr. Piwate, sir.
离我近点 好好听我讲故事
Come closer while I tell you the tale.
-好的 开始读吧 -不 不要那么近
-Okay, start reading. -No. Not that close!
这就对了
Yeah.
好 我们接着讲
All right, here we go.
海绵宝宝很爱他油炸厨师的工作
Now, SpongeBob loved his job as a fry cook
比任何东西都要爱
more than anything.
而这说明了很多东西
And that is saying a lot
因为他爱所有的东西
because he loved everything!
他爱他的宠物蜗牛 盖瑞
He loved his pet snail, Gary.
他爱他最好的朋友 派大星
He loved his best friend, Patrick.
他爱吹泡泡
He loved blowing bubbles
还爱抓水母
and jelly fishing.
他爱为比奇堡的人们做蟹黄堡
He loved making Krabby Patties for the folks of Bikini Bottom
人们也很爱吃
just as much as they loved eating them.
你可能会问
Why, you may ask,
为什么他们这么爱吃这种油腻的小三明治呢
do they love this greasy little sandwich so much?
为什么他们会拿它当早餐
Why did they eat them for breakfast,
午餐
lunch,
和晚餐呢
and dinner,
甚至无视他们医生的警告呢
despite their doctor's warnings?
他最多只能活一周了
He'll be gone in a week.
哦 哈罗德
Oh, Harold!
这是个秘密
It was a secret.
没有人知道
No one was sure what was
是什么让这些汉堡如此美味
in these patties that made them so delicious.
而且 老实说 没人在意这个
And, frankly, no one cared,
除了痞老板
except for Plankton.
痞老板在蟹堡王餐厅对面
Plankton owned a restaurant right across the street
也开了一家餐馆
from The Krusty Krab,
可没人愿意去那吃饭 因为那里的食物太难吃了
where no one ate because the food was really bad.
有没有必要这样损我啊
Now, is that really necessary?
痞老板想方设法要偷蟹黄堡的秘方
Plankton had made it his life's work to steal the recipe.
海绵宝宝 拜托 我们谈谈吧
SpongeBob, please, let's talk about this!
然而每次都被海绵宝宝阻止了
And SpongeBob was always there to protect it.
但今天的情况...
But today, things...
似乎发生了改变
would be different.
早啊 海绵宝宝
Good morning, SpongeBob!
早啊 派大星
Morning, Patrick!
你是来拿你的餐前蟹黄堡的吗
You here for your pre- lunch Krabby Patty?
今天我要拿两份
I'm getting two today.
一份给我 一份给我的朋友
One for me and one for my friend.
你那朋友我见过吗
Have I met this friend?
你认识我的啊 海绵宝宝

吃得开心 派大星的肚子君
Enjoy, Patrick's tummy.
十三
Thirteen,
十四 十五...
fourteen, fifteen...
嘿 蟹老板 塔塔酱的送货时间不是星期四就吗
Hey, Mr. Krabs, I thought we got our tartar sauce delivery on Thursday.
塔塔...
Tartar...

Sauce?
正中红心
Bull's-eye!
痞老板
Plankton!
他是想要掀起食物大战吗
So it's a food fight he wants, eh?
欢迎乘坐痞老板航♥空♥的航♥班♥
Welcome to Air Plankton.
请您将您的座椅调直 收起您的小桌板
Please put your seat backs and tray tables up
我们马上就要抵达目的地了
as we're now approaching our final destination.
好的 派大星 装填土豆
Okay, Patrick, load the potatoes!
土豆泥还是土豆片 长官
Mashed or scalloped, sir?
不 派大星 要生的
No, Patrick. Raw.
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir!
装填完毕
Locked and loaded!
别担心 小秘方 你在这个保险箱里会...
Don't worry, little formuler, you'll be safe in this...
很保险的
safe.
发射
Fire!
土豆
Potatoes?
他越来越近了
He's closing in!
我想他大概还会有几分钟才会到这
I think we have a few minutes before he gets here.
他就在我们的头顶上
He's right on top of us!
嘿 天上掉薯条啦
Hey, it's raining fries!
看来要用更多的土豆才能把我打下来
It's gonna take a lot more than potatoes to bring this baby down.
或者不用了
Or maybe not.
等一下 派大星 快看 他有辆坦克
Wait a minute, Patrick, look! He's got a tank!
蟹老板 我要拿泡菜把你轰掉
Well, Krabs, you're certainly in a pickle now!
嘿 天上掉泡菜了
Hey, it's raining pickles!
啊 现在天上掉...
Now it's raining...
坦克了
tanks.
不客气
You're welcome!
芬兰
Finland.
长官 请下达命令
Your orders, sir!
我要两个蟹黄堡 多放点番茄酱
I'll have two Krabby Patties... extra ketchup,
多放芥末 不要放蛋黄酱
extra mustard, and hold the mayo.
搞错频道了
Wrong channel!
长官 请下达命令
Your orders, sir!
多放番茄酱 多放芥末 不要放蛋黄酱
Extra ketchup! Extra mustard! Hold the mayo!
遵命 长官
Yes, sir!
多放番茄酱 多放芥末
Extra ketchup! Extra mustard!
举起蛋黄酱
Hold the mayo!
发射调味品
Unleash the condiments!
给你加点料
With relish.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
-你们都不想赚钱了是吧 -钱
-Guess y'all don't want my money. -Money?
谢谢 欢迎再来
Thank you! Come again!
我举不动蛋黄酱了
I can't hold the mayo any longer!
蛋黄酱 区区蛋黄酱怎么可能阻止...
Mayo? Well, it's going to take a lot more than mayo to stop...
又怎么了
Now what?
我才想起来 我又不为蟹老板工作
I just remembered, I don't work for Mr. Krabs!
机器人 机器人
Robot! Robot!
机器人 好大的机器人
Robot! Giant robot!
机器人 机器人
Robot! Robot!
蟹老板 痞老板来了 他还有一个好大的机器人
Mr. Krabs, Plankton's here and he's got a giant robot!
快 孩子 挡住那扇门
Quick, boy, bar the door!
搞定
Got it!
我要一份秘方
I'll take one secret formula
打包带走
to go.
该死 没汽油了
Oh, barnacles. I'm out of gas?
我还没完呢
I'm not through yet.
我有一些能让你交出秘方的东西
I've got something that will make you hand over that formula.
一些你没有办法抗拒的东西
Something you can't resist.

Money!
没错
Yes!
这...这...这不可能
That's... That's... That's impossible!
呃 这钱包上个星期还是装满钱的
Well, it was full of money just last week.
然后我买♥♥了飞机还造了一辆坦克
And then I bought that airplane and built that tank.
貌似有人有点破产了哈
Sounds to me like someone's just a wee bit broke!
好吧 蟹老板 我想你赢了
Well, Krabs, I guess you've won.
我把所有钱都花在试图破坏你的生意上了
I've spent every penny I've ever made trying to put you out of business.
除了这个 我最后一个铜板
Except this one. My last penny.
而且 我能拿这可怜的一分钱做什么呢
Besides, what can I do with one measly cent anyway?
你可以给我啊 建议一下而已
You could give it to me. Just a suggestion.
给 拿去
Here, take it.
反正你已经夺走我的一切了 有什么关系呢
You've taken everything else. Why not?
好吧 就像是重新加热蟹黄堡一样
Well, Plankton, like a reheated Krabby Patty,
你又惨败了[被锡纸包住了]
you've been foiled again.
我想这意味着秘方会永远安全了 对吗 蟹老板
I guess this means the secret formula is safe forever, right, Mr. Krabs?
当然了 孩子
It sure does, boy.
你为啥还不快滚呢
Why don't you scurry along?
谢谢光临 祝你过得愉快
Thanks for coming! Have a nice day!
他在那哭了有二十分钟了
He's been out there crying for 20 minutes.
真可悲
Pathetic.
我要过去嘲笑他一下
I'm just going to go out there and gloat a little.
独眼呼叫笔记本 听到请回答
Cyclops to Laptop. Come in, Laptop.
笔记本你知道这绰号♥很侮辱人吗

我的处理能力比笔记本强两倍好吗
I have twice the processing power of a laptop.
算了 保持无线电静默
Never mind. Maintain radio silence.
总算
Finally!
压力感应板吗 蟹老板
A pressure plate, eh, Krabs?
太小儿科了
Amateur hour.
正好
Perfect!
挺逼真的嘛
Not a bad likeness.
糊弄那个白♥痴♥螃蟹足够了
Good enough to fool that idiot Krabs.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy.
痞老板破产啦
Plankton's broke!
瞧瞧蟹老板那样子
Look at Mr. Krabs go.
我从没看过他那么卖♥♥力地嘲笑一个人
I've never seen him gloat this hard before.
嘿 痞老板
Hey, well, Plankton,
我的囊肿告诉我应该停止对你的嘲笑了
me bunions are telling me it's time to stop gloating.
看起来你好崩溃啊
Looks like you're falling apart at the seams.
我好可怜啊
Poor me.
-好伤心啊 好伤心 -机器人
-Sob, sob. -A robot?
痞老板
Plankton?
大事不好
That ain't good.
启动封闭机制
Initiating lockdown sequence.
我的秘方
Me formuler!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no! No!
海绵宝宝 快开门
Squidward! Open up!
一步一步 似魔鬼的步伐
Victory dance. Boo- ya.
给我
Give me that!
来吧 海绵宝宝 加入我吧
Come on, SpongeBob, join me!
我们会一起变得富有强大 直到我最终背叛你的那一天
And we'll be rich and powerful, until I eventually betray you.
-加入我吧 -不 绝不
-Join me! -No! Never!
我永远是蟹老板的人
I'm on Team Krabs for life!
痞老板
Plankton!
什么 秘方哪去了
What? Where'd it go?
等一下 分子解构
Wait a minute. Molecular deconstruction?
我已经证明了这是不可能的啊
I proved that to be a scientific impossibility several times!
等一下
Wait a minute.
我今天好像忘记帮盖瑞清理垃圾了
I think I forgot to empty Gary's litter box today.
我的秘方呢 痞老板
Where's me formuler, Plankton?
我...我不知道 它就这么凭空消失了
I... I don't know! It just disappeared!
我为什么要相信你 你这满嘴谎话的家伙
Why should I believe you, you lying liar?
通常呢 我会同意你的观点 蟹老板
Normally, I'd agree with you, Mr. Krabs,
但这次他说的是实话 它就这么不见了
but this time he's telling the truth. It just vanished!
是真的
It's true!
痞老板 他是无辜的
Mr. Krabs, I'm telling you he's innocent!
你想怎么样 蟹老板
What are you going to do, Krabs?
往我身上倒热油吗
Pour hot oil on me?
还是往我指甲缝里扎竹刺吗
Or put bamboo shoots under my nails?
不 敲门 敲门
No. Knock, knock.
敲门笑话 这个我能玩一整天 蟹老板
Knock-knock jokes? I can do this all day, Krabs.
咚 咚 咚
Knock, knock.
受不了你 是谁在敲门
Oh, boy. Who's there?
是吉米
Jimmy.
哪只吉米
Jimmy who?
还我配方 痞老板
Jimmy back my formula, Plankton!
真是愚蠢的笑话 但这算哪门子折磨
Well, that's stupid, but how is it torture?
等会儿你就知道了
You'll see.
还我配方
Jimmy back my formula?
我懂了
I get it!
让他停下 蟹老板 快让他停
Make it stop, Krabs! Make it stop!
蟹老板 海绵宝宝 闭嘴
Mr. Krabs? SpongeBob, zip it!
多谢 章鱼哥
Thank you, Squidward.
顾客越来越焦躁了
The customers are getting restless!
他们要求退款
They're asking for refunds.
退款
Refunds.
退款
Refunds?
退款 退款
Refund! Refund!
听好了 小子 快去备餐间
Listen up, boy. Get in there,
给顾客上蟹黄堡
and make me customers some Krabby Patties!
至于你 痞老板...
All right, Plankton...
海绵宝宝 怎么了
SpongeBob! What's wrong, boy?
一个蟹黄堡都没了
We're out of Krabby Patties?
秘方都没了 我们还怎么做蟹黄堡
How can we make more Krabby Patties without the secret formula?
你做了这么多蟹黄堡 应该记住了呀
You've got to have that formula memorized by now!
但是 老板 如你所知
But as you are aware, sir,
员工手册上清楚写着
the employee handbook clearly states, and I quote,
任何人不得
No employee may, in part or in whole,
以记忆 做梦 或是刺绣等方式
commit the Krabby Patty secret formula
将部分或全部蟹黄堡秘方转换为
to any recorded written or visual form,
任何书面记录或是视觉形式
including memories, dreams, and or needlepoint.
该死的细则
Curse you, fine print!
退款 退款 退款
Refund! Refund! Refund!
停下
Stop!
我不是你们的敌人
I'm not your enemy!
痞老板才是
Plankton is your enemy!
所以他到底是海葵还是浮游生物
So is he an anemone or a plankton?
总得有人让你们回神
Well, someone had to do it.
但是蟹老板...
But Mr. Krabs...
痞老板抢走了蟹黄堡
He took this from you!
-蟹黄堡...-我差点就吃到了
-Krabby Patty... -I can almost taste it.
蟹老板 痞老板没有拿秘方
Mr. Krabs, Plankton didn't take the secret formula.
别现在说 海绵宝宝
Not now, SpongeBob!
喂 我可点了两份蟹黄堡
Hey! I ordered a double Krabby Patty!
任何人只要加入我 并帮我夺回秘方
So join me! Help get the formula back,
就能免费获得一个蟹黄堡
and I'll give each and every one of you a free Krabby Patty!
不对 等等
No! Wait!
更好的方案 小折扣
Even better, a slight discount!
去海之霸
To the Chum Bucket!
可他没拿秘方
But he didn't do it.
我贪婪的手已经拿到秘方了 可是...噗的一声
I had it right in my greedy little mitts, and then... Poof!
现在秘方消失了 永远消失了
And now it's gone. Gone forever.
我差一点就让村民们又敬又怕了
I was so close to gaining the people's respect-slash- fear.
痞老板
Plankton?
何时才能结束被挫败的耻辱
When will my frustration-slash-humiliation end?
-痞老板 -现在不行 亲
-Plankton? -Not now, hon!
我正在疯狂吐槽啊
I'm ranting-slash- raving.
好吧 什么事
All right, what is it?
我本来想说有一群暴民在门外
Well, I was trying to tell you there's an angry mob outside.
现在他们进来了
But now they're inside.
我只是在这里工作
I just work here.
我们有话和你说
We'd like to have a word with you!
你们看上去很饿啊
You all look very hungry.
有人要海霸堡吗
Can I get anybody a Chum Burger?
好话说够了吧 痞老板
Enough with the niceties, Plankton!
我最后再问你一次
This is the last time I'm going to ask you.
秘方在哪里
Where is me formula?
我和你说过了 蟹老板 秘方不在我这儿
I told you, Krabs, I don't have it.
错误答案
Wrong answer.
停下
Stop!
蟹老板 让我来逼问他
All right, Mr. Krabs, let me get in on this.
这里到底发生了什么
What's going on around here?
蟹老板 你往后站一点
You may want to step back a little, Mr. Krabs.
场面可能会很混乱
This could get messy.
希望是这样
Let's hope so.
所以你还是不说吗 痞老板
So you won't talk, eh, Plankton?
我本不想这样
I didn't want to have to do this.
痛苦吧 痞老板
Plankton, here comes the pain.
眼睛里灌肥皂水 够残忍♥
Soap in the eye, eh? Diabolical!
别 停下 不要啊
No! Stop! Don't!
等下 那看起来并不痛苦
Wait. That didn't look painful.
蟹老板 也许你不会明白我今天将要做的事情
Mr. Krabs, you may not understand what I'm about to do today,
但总有一天我们会边回忆边欢笑
but someday we'll look back and have a good laugh.
等等
Wait a minute.
嘿 他们在逃跑
Hey, they're getting away!
对不起 蟹老板
Sorry, Mr. Krabs!
所以 你很久前就开始密谋背叛我了
So, you've been running a long con on me, eh?
这些年你都在帮痞老板卖♥♥命
All these years you've been working for Plankton!
他们是同伙
They're in cahoots!
是的 简而言之是这样
Yeah, I guess that's a short way of saying it.
截住那个泡泡
Stop that bubble!
请告诉我 我会软着陆
Please tell me there's something soft below me.
-不会 -真不会
-Nope. -Nope.
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob!
你就像是我一个酬劳过低的儿子啊
You were like an underpaid son to me.
我总觉得章鱼哥才会背地里捅我一刀
I would've expected Squidward to stab me in the back.

What?
可是海绵宝宝
But SpongeBob?
我最信任的员工 一直在帮我不共戴天的敌人
Me most trusted employee? Working with me sworn enemy?
你知道这意味着什么 章鱼哥先生
You know what this means, Mr. Squidward.
我们接下来放假
We get the rest of the day off?
不是
No!
这是我害怕的事将要发生的前兆
This be but a harbinger of what I fear lies ahead.
对你们 对我
For you. For me.
对比奇堡的所有人
For all of Bikini Bottom!
是蟹黄堡让我们团结在一起
The Krabby Patty is what ties us all together!
没有了它 所有的社会秩序都会分崩离析
Without it, there will be a complete breakdown of social order.
一场所有人相互对抗的战争
A war of all against all!
黑暗时代就在前方
Dark times are ahead.
真正的黑暗时代
Dark times indeed!
当真
Seriously?
你是不是有点反应过度
Aren't you overreacting a bit?
欢迎来到启示录 章鱼哥先生
Welcome to the apocalypse, Mr. Squidward.
希望你喜欢这套皮革装束
I hope you like leather.
我更喜欢绒面革
I prefer suede.
从此以后 比奇堡永远地变成了
And so Bikini Bottom became
世界末日污水坑
an apocalyptic cesspool forevermore.
故事完结
The end.
等等 那是可怕的结局
Wait a minute. That's a terrible ending.
-是很糟 相当糟糕 -什么 说什么
-This is bad. Really bad. -What? What?
海绵宝宝有麻烦了 然后故事就结束了
SpongeBob's in trouble and the story's over?
哎呦 哎呦 哎呦
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
嘿 快叫医生
Hey, call a therapist!
我要焦虑了
I have anxiety!
这不可能是故事的终结
There is no way that that's the end of this story.
当然是 我给你看
Of course it is. I'll show you.
转过去
Just turn around.
好吧
All right.

Hey!
没羽毛我怎么飞 蠢货
I need that to fly, you jerk.
剧终
The End!
那才不是结局
That's not the end!
这当然是
Of course it is!
-放开那本书 -你放手
-Unhand that book! -You let go of that!
放手 笨蛋
Let go, you numbskull!
你最好乖乖地读下去 海盗先生
You better keep reading, Mr. Pirate,
否则
or else!
我不应该乱扔 可是这个结局实在太烂了
I know I shouldn't be littering, but that ending was rubbish!
早上好 章鱼哥 和往常一样
Good morning, Squidward. I'll have the usual.
加奶酪
With cheese.
没有蟹黄堡了
We're out of Krabby Patties right now!
没有蟹黄堡了
No Krabby Patties?

No!
看比奇堡都成什么样了
Look what's become of Bikini Bottom.
我们一定要夺回秘方
We've really gotta get that formula back.
你说要夺回秘方
Get the secret formula, you say?
不好意思 我需要几分钟
Excuse me, I need a moment.
有了秘方 我就能统治世界
With that formula, I could rule the world!
你知道我能听到你说什么 对吧
You know I can hear you, right?
哦 我们现在怎么做
Well, what do we do now?
我们要一起行动 你知道的 团队合作
Now we work together. You know, teamwork.
什么是团堆合作
What's a tee-am work?
不 痞老板 是团队合作
No, Plankton, teamwork.
团堆合作
Tee-am work.
-团队合作 -合作绑人
-Teamwork. -Tie'em work.
-团队合作 -绑起来
-Teamwork. -Tie'em up!
-先说团队 比如体育...-团队
-Say team, like a sports... -Team.
-团队 再说合作 -合作
-Team. Now say work. -Work.
放一起 怎么说
Put them together. What do you got?
定时炸♥弹♥作业
Time bomb work.
有进步
Getting better!
比奇堡新闻快报
Now, Bikini Bottom Action News!
嘿 派大星
Hey, Patrick!
蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡
Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty!
蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 蟹黄...
Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby...
蟹黄堡 蟹黄...
Krabby Patty, Krabby...
蟹黄堡...
Krabby Patty...
蟹黄...
Krabby...
蟹黄
Krabby!
加油 肚子君 这将是漫长的一天
Come on, tummy, it's gonna be a long day.
我们要中断节目插播一个重要新闻
We interrupt your regular program for an important news bulletin.
佩奇·博金丝在比奇堡市区实时报道
Perch Perkins reporting live from downtown Bikini Bottom.
我们的小镇正尝试度过因蟹黄堡
Complete chaos here today as our town attempts to deal with
突然短缺带来的混乱无序状态
a sudden and complete shortage of Krabby Patties.
这里发生的事让我惊奇
Events here have this reporter wondering,
蟹黄堡的秘密原料到底是什么
what is the secret ingredient in Krabby Patties anyway?
是爱 秘密原料是爱
It's love! The secret ingredient is love!
没有蟹黄堡了
No more Krabby Patties?
早知道这样 我就该吃慢点
If I'd have known that, I'd have chewed it slower.
那究竟是什么
What the corndog is that?
快点 痞老板 很简单啊
Come on, Plankton, it's easy!
就是说 我帮你 你帮我 当我们完成任务时
It means, I help you, you help me, and when we accomplish our goal,
我们手叠手庆祝
then we do hands in the middle.
手叠手 不 听上去好白♥痴♥
Hands in the middle? No, no. Sounds idiotic.
再说了 我俩也打不过那群暴民
Besides, the two of us are no match for that cranky mob!
我们应该多找点堆友
We could probably use a few more tee-am works.
我就是这么想的
That's exactly what I was thinking!
等等 你在干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
我要蟹黄堡
I need Krabby Patties!
派大星 你在搞什么
Patrick, what are you doing?
蟹黄堡
Krabby Patties!
毁坏东西
Vandalizing stuff.
那不是你的房♥子吗
Isn't that your house?
嘿 哪来这么多问题
Hey, what's with all the questions?
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
是我 你最好的朋友 海绵宝宝
It's me, your best friend! SpongeBob.
是吗
Yeah?
如果你是海绵宝宝 那么暗号♥是什么
Well, if you're SpongeBob, then what's the secret password?
呃...
Uh...
对了 真是你
Correct! It is you!
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob!
-海绵宝宝 -派大星
-SpongeBob. -Patrick!
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob!
你为什么不在蟹堡王做蟹黄堡
Why aren't you at The Krusty Krab making Krabby Patties?
哦 我也想啊 可是秘方消失了
Well, I'd love to, but the formula's gone.
是的 蟹老板说是你和痞老板合伙拿走的
Yeah, Mr. Krabs says you and Plankton took it.
不 事情不是这样的
No, that's not what happened.
是秘方自己消失了
It just disappeared.
我俩正在组建团队去寻找秘方
We're putting a team together to find it.
团队
A team?
选我 选我 选我
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
好 派大星 你入选了
Okay, Patrick, you're in.
我很不理解 海绵宝宝
I don't know, SpongeBob.
这个小丑到底能给我们的团堆带来什么
What exactly does this clown bring to the tee- am?
他会带来忠诚 痞老板
He brings loyalty, Plankton.
忠诚 对吗 派大星
Loyalty. Isn't that right, Patrick?
是啊 是啊 忠诚
Yeah, yeah, loyalty.
我抓到海绵宝宝了
I've got SpongeBob!
他在这里
He's over here!
咱们去抓住他
Let's go get him!
快走啊 海绵宝宝吧 我们赶紧离开吧
Come on, SpongeBob, let's get out of here!
派大星
Patrick!
派大星 你为什么这么做
Patrick, why are you doing this?
因为我需要
Because I need
蟹黄堡
Krabby Patties!
快点 我饿了
Hurry up! I'm hungry!
这里
Over here!
伙计们 我还在你们的队伍里吗
Guys, am I still on the team?
嘿 你看什么呢
Hey, what are you looking at?
珊迪
Sandy!
珊迪
Sandy!
珊迪
Sandy?
珊迪 你在家吗
Sandy, are you home?
天啊 痞老板 我奇怪她躲到哪里去了
Gee, Plankton, I wonder where she is.
这都是什么
What is all this stuff?
珊迪
Sandy?
别碰它
Don't touch that!
珊迪 你还好吗
Sandy? Are you okay?
我还好吗
Okay?
你看过外面的情形吗 你觉得那还好吗
Have you looked outside? Does that seem
我在思考我们的世界出了什么问题
I'm trying to figure out what happened to society.
如果我们不赶快补救的话 那就没什么可以补救的了
If we don't fix it soon, there won't be anything left to fix!
珊迪
Sandy?
因为没有蟹黄堡都要把她逼疯了
The lack of Krabby Patties has driven her mad.
我觉得我知道是怎么回事了
And I think I fingered it out.

Look.
当它从上面飘下来的时候
When this came down from above,
我知道这只意味着一件事
I knew it could only mean one thing.
那就是
And that would be?
就是末日到了
It means it's the end!
我们的三明治上帝生气了
The sandwich gods are angry with us!
-三明治上帝 -三明治上帝
-Sandwich gods? -Sandwich gods?
我不知道怎么才能安抚他们
I just don't know how we're going to appease them!
你还认识别的既不蠢又不疯的朋友吗
You got any other friends who aren't dim bulbs or nut jobs?
我有一个会忠诚到底的朋友
Well, I have one friend who's loyal to the very end.
盖瑞 我到家了
Gary, I'm home.
盖瑞小亲亲
Gare-bear?
盖瑞
Gary?
盖瑞
Gary?
好恶心
Revolting!
不过这就意味着盖瑞就在附近
But it means Gary is close by!
盖瑞 我回来了
Gary, I'm back!
嘿 盖瑞 痞老板和我需要你帮我们找到蟹黄堡的配方
Hey, Gary, Plankton and I need you to help us find the Krabby Patty formula
让比奇堡恢复原状
and fix Bikini Bottom.
你什么意思 你不会去做我要求你做的事了
What do you mean, you don't have to do as I say anymore?
你到底什么意思蜗牛之王
What do you mean,
蜗牛盖瑞 赶快下来加入我们的队伍
Gary The Snail, you get down here right now and join this team!
你什么意思抓住他们
What do you mean,
你跑什么
Why are you running?
因为他们紧跟在我们屁♥股♥后面啊
Because they're right on our tail.
哦 对 他们是蜗牛
Oh. Right, snails.
对你的团堆来说可是不少人啊
Well, so much for your tee-am.
建立一个团队比想象中要难得多啊
Putting together a team is a lot harder than I thought it would be!
这边
This way!
我们最好在事情平息下来之前离开这里
We better get out of here until things cool off.
我们所爱的一切都被毁掉了
Everything we know and love has been destroyed.
是啊 看来我们要把
Yeah, looks like they're gonna have to
比奇堡改成脏脏堡了
change the name of Bikini Bottom to Dirty Bottom.
对吗 海绵宝宝
Right, SpongeBob?
痞老板 这有点恶心啊
That's kind of gross, Plankton.
是啊 太早了 是吗
Yeah. Yeah, too soon, huh?
感觉就像是末日真的来临了
This feels like it really is the end.
别担心 海绵宝宝
Don't worry, SpongeBob,
我们会找到神秘配方的
we'll find the secret formula
然后一切都会回到原来的样子
and everything will go back to the way it was,
你懂的
you know, all happy and junk.
试着睡一觉吧
Now let's try and get some sleep.
嗯 我觉得你是对的
Yeah, I guess you're right.
好了 舒乎吗
Here you are. Feel comfy?
你知道吗 痞老板
You know, Plankton,
我觉得比起外表你内心里其实更了解团队工作
I think you might know a little bit more about teamwork than you let on.
晚安 海绵宝宝
Good night, SpongeBob.
晚安 痞老板
Good night, Plankton.
当然要晚安了

就是这样 海绵宝宝 睡吧
That's right, SpongeBob, sleep.
你把配方藏在那里的某个地方了
You're hiding that formula in there somewhere.
这里什么都没有
Well, here goes nothing.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
巧克力酱大战
Fudge fight!
你喷了我一身
It's all over me!
这里面好甜啊
It's so sweet in here!
我的眼球都得了牙疼病了
I think my eyeball is getting a toothache!
你好 痞老板
Hello, Plankton.
和我们一起玩吧
Come and play with us.

Hurry
在我们融化之前
before we melt.
甜过头了
So much sweetness.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm going to be sick!
爸爸
Daddy!
痞老板 痞老板
Plankton? Plankton!
我刚做了一个疯狂的梦 而且你还在里面
I just had the craziest dream! And you were in it!
那绝对不是什么大事
I'm sure it was nothing.
快继续睡吧
Now go back to sleep.
你刚才在我的脑子里吗
Were you in my brain?
什么 没有 你疯了吗
What? No! That's crazy talk!
那你触角上的棉花糖是怎么回事
Then why is there cotton candy on your antenna?
因为 因为...
Because, because....
好吧 我刚才是在你的脑子里
Okay, fine, I was in your brain.
你在里面干什么
What were you doing in there?
你觉得我在干什么
What do you think I was doing?
找那个神秘配方啊
Looking for the secret formula.
-什么 -别装得那么无辜
-What? -Don't act so innocent.
你知道我要找什么
You knew what I was up to.
所以你才假装你不知道配方在哪里
That's why you're pretending not to know the formula.
我没有装
I'm not pretending!
真不敢相信你居然认为我在说谎
I can't believe you thought I was lying.
嘿 别认为我是在针对你
Hey, don't take it personally.
我只是假设人人都在撒谎
I just assume everyone is lying.
这是一种糟糕的
That is a horrible way
-生活方式 -随便吧
-to live your life. -Whatever.
就是这样 如果你想和我一队...
It is! And if we're going to be on the same team...
可能我不想进你的团堆 你想过这个吗
Maybe I don't want to be on the tee-am! You think of that?
但是 痞老板
But, Plankton,
你加入我们的团队时一切都比从前更好了
everything's better when you're part of a team.
你是不会唱歌♥的 是吧
You're not going to start singing, are you?
团队合作
Teamwork!
天啊
Oh, brother.
有了团队我们可以做任何事
We can do anything when we have teamwork
你不这么想吗 我的朋友
Don't you think so, my friend?
不 团堆合作
No, tee-am work
阻挡了我的句划
Is getting in the way of my scheme-am work
你怎么就不明白
What don't you comprehend?
但一起工作才是关键
But working together is the key
咱俩合作无所不能
Nothing's impossible when it's you and me
我自己也可以做得很好
I'm doing just fine on my own
独自工作毫无快乐可言
Work is no fun when you do it alone
如果我想做得对 我会自己出手
If I want it done right, I'll do it by myself
但是如果你要取高处的东西呢
But what if you need something on a higher shelf?
但是我是
But I'm the target
那群逃过世界末日的满身皮屑的疯子们的目标
Of a very scaly, crazy post-apocalyptic mob!
这就是为什么你需要
Well, that's exactly why you need a partner
一个伙伴来帮助你逃离他们
Helping you with this important job
我是锤子你是钉
I'll be the hammer, you'll be the nail
我是船儿你是帆
I'll be the boat and you'll be the sail
我是花儿你飘香
I'm the flower, you're the aroma
真希望我现在是昏迷的
Right now I wish I was in a coma
别这样
Come on.
我为你来你为我
I'm here for you and you're here for me
你我相加会更好
It's better when you plus me equals we
齐心协力一起干
Working together in harmony
肩并肩 理想就能实现
Side by side, we can reach our dreams
只要团队合作
'Cause nothing's impossible
没有什么不可能
When we're a team!
好了 你可以把我放下来了
All right, you can put me down.
好吧...
Well...
那是我这一生绝对不会再回去的一分钟
that's one minute of my life I'll never get back.
因为你没有时空机
Not without a time machine.
等一下 就是[抓住]这个想法
Wait a minute. Hold that thought.
现在快退
Now back up.
慢一点
Slow down.
因为你没有时空机
Not without a time machine.
就是它
Yes!
-海绵宝宝 你真是个天才 -是吗
-SpongeBob, you're a genius! -I am?
如果我们建一个时空机
If we build a time machine,
我们就可以回到配方消失之前
we can go back to before the formula disappeared.
我们的世界崩溃之前 我们被追杀之前
Before society broke down. Before we became the hunted!
听起来很棒 痞老板 但是我们怎么建时光机呢
That sounds great, Plankton, but how do we build a time machine?
首先我们得找到一个足够
Well, first we'll need a computer powerful enough
计算时空旅行各种问题的电脑
to calculate the intricacies of time travel.
我们上哪找这些啊
Where would we get one of those?
就在那儿 我的电脑妻子
There she is. My computer wife.
他们把她锁在后面的屋子里了
They've got her tied up in the back room.
我从来没有见过这么多人来海之霸♥餐♥厅
I've never seen this many people at The Chum Bucket.
我从来都没见过有人去
I've never seen anyone there.
有没有必要这样损我啊
Now was that really necessary?
因为那里的食物真的太难吃了
Cause the food's really bad.
别这样 真的吗
Come on! Really?
我们怎么才能溜过那些保安呢
How are we gonna sneak past those guards?
这是什么
Well, what do we have here?
我们得快点 那些家伙很讨厌轮胎
We better hurry. Those guys really hate tires.
我们永远不会进去了 门是锁的
We'll never get in. The door's locked.
等等 窗户是开着的
Wait. The window is open.
快啊 痞老板
Come on, Plankton,
是时候团队合作了 推我一把
it's time for some teamwork. Give me a boost.
好吧 等一下 不要啊
Okay. Wait a minute, no!
再稍微高一点 痞老板
Just a little higher, Plankton.
痞老板
Plankton?
为什么不是你把我推上去
Why don't you boost me up instead?
对哦 想法不错
Yeah, good thinking.
加油 海绵宝宝 加油
Come on, SpongeBob, come on!
我们进来了
We're in!
那里有个保安呢
There's a guard over there.
我们从他脖子上把钥匙解下来
Let's take the key from around his neck.
我们得非常小声
We're gonna have to be very quiet.
我们踮起脚尖走吧
Let's walk on the tips of our toes.
你能不能不要弹那个小钢琴了
Will you stop playing that tiny piano?
你会害我们被抓的
You're gonna get us caught.
不好意思
Sorry.
现在伸手 把它拿上
Now just reach over and grab it.
喝 谁在哪里
Halt! Who goes there?
停 从头顶取
Stop! Pull it over his head!
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop!
让我上去吧
Let me get up there.
帮帮我
Help me.
什么
What?
不要啊
No!
痞老板 救命
Plankton, help!
我把他抱住 你给他讲个睡前故事
I'll rock him, you tell him a bedtime story.
从前
Once upon a time
有一个又肥又蠢的粉胖子想要睡觉 结束
there was a big fat pink idiot who went to sleep. The end!
不错 但是想让我睡着需要...
Nice try, but it's gonna take more than that to...
我跟你说过 我没有配方 你们这些禽兽
I told you, I don't have the formula, you monsters!
-嗨 宝贝 你好吗 -痞老板
-Hey, baby, how are you? -Plankton!
我的英雄 你一定需要什么
My hero! You must need something,
否则你是不会回来的
otherwise you wouldn't have come back.
痞老板有个可以拯救比奇堡的方法
Plankton has a plan to save Bikini Bottom.
没用的 痞老板 蟹老板知道你的全部计划
It doesn't matter, Plankton. Krabs knows all your plans.
他浏览了我的硬盘找秘密配方
He's been through my hard drive looking for the secret formula.
我一直没得手 但我们会找到它的
I never had it. But we're going to get it.
我们要回到过去
We're gonna go back in time
在配方消失前把它偷走
to steal the formula before it disappeared.
时间旅行
Time travel!
你们从哪里找可以时空穿越的电脑
Where are you gonna find a computer that can do that?
等一下下
Wait a minute!
我从来没抱过别人脑袋
I've never carried a head before.
习惯就好了
You'll get used to it.
体温还在呢
It's still warm.
你死也不招是吧
So you won't talk, huh?
给我放气
Let some air out of him.
我们要在这里建时光机吗
Is this where we're gonna build our time machine?
当然 这里东西一应俱全
Sure. It's got everything we need.
照相亭
A photo booth.
布谷鸟钟
A cuckoo clock.
过期的薯片
Some day-old chips.
现在我们只要造机器就行
Now all we have to do is build it.
-不 你别吹 -嘿 我的音笛
-Oh, no, you don't! -Hey, my pitch pipe!
我需要 造时光机用的
I need it. For the time machine.
好吧
Okay.
安装完毕
Installed!
我做到了
I did it!
不 是我们做到了
No, we did it!
好吧 确实是我们两个
Wait. We did do it.
团堆合作
As a tee-am.
-是团队 -不重要
-A team. -Whatever.
齐心协力一起干
Working together in harmony
肩并肩 理想就能实现
Side by side, we can reach our dreams
只要团队合作 没有什么不可能
'Cause nothing's impossible When we're a team
好的 大脑该出动了
Okay, now for the brains!
好了 痞老板 一切就绪
Okay, Plankton, this is it.
运行这台时光机会消耗掉我所有的内存和能量
It's gonna take all my processors and energy to power this time machine.
所以你如果有什么要对我说的
So if you have anything you wanna tell me,
最好现在开口
you better tell me now.
那个 凯伦...
Well, Karen...
我知道这么多年我一直把你的付出视作理所当然
I know I've taken you for granted all these years,
我 我只想说
and I, I just wanted to say,
我很庆幸你是我的堆员
I'm glad you're on my tee-am.
哦 希尔顿 这是你说过的最窝心的...
Oh, Sheldon, that's the sweetest thing you've ever...
痞老板 你哭了吗
Plankton, are you crying?
没 没
No, no, no!
这只是眼球巨大的坏处之一
It's just one of the hazards of having a giant eyeball.
总是有东西进来
There's always stuff getting in there.
总之 我们进行到哪了
Anyway, where were we?
说茄子
Say
茄子
Cheese!
嗨 在我们融化前一起狂欢吧
Yeah! Play with us before we melt.
大家都要玩得开心
Everybody enjoy yourself.
我幽默风趣无人能及
The best part is the middle of me.
根据我的计算
According to my calculations,
蟹堡王餐厅应该就在这儿
The Krusty Krab should be right here!
那是什么
What's that over there?
-海绵宝宝 -派大星
-SpongeBob? -Patrick?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
-是的 派大星 是...-终于
-Yes, Patrick, it's... -Finally!
蟹黄堡大饥荒结束了
The Great Krabby Patty Famine is over!
蟹黄堡大饥荒这是哪一年了
Great Krabby Patty Famine? What year is this?
是周四
It's Thursday.
根据我的计算
According to my calculations,
我们只到了未来后的四天
we've only gone four days into the future.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
他们都放弃你了 但我没有
They all gave up on you. But not me!
因为我不是很聪明
Cause I'm not very smart.
蟹堡王餐厅呢
Where is The Krusty Krab?
就在它原来的地方啊
Right where it's always been!
耶 这就开始吧
Yeah! Here we go now.
我想我们时空混乱了 痞老板
I think we may be lost in time, Plankton.
或许我们应该问问这个人怎么走
Maybe we should ask this guy for directions.
抱歉 先生 能告诉我们现在是什么时间嘛
Excuse me, sir? Can you tell us when we are?
谁胆敢打扰洞察一切之人
Who dares disturb The One Who Watches?
洞察一切之人
The One Who Watches?
你叫洞察一切之人
Your name is The One Who Watches?
不 我的真名是
No, my true name is
泡泡
Bubbles.
泡泡
Bubbles?
谁会叫泡泡啊
What kind of a name is Bubbles?
这是我古老的海豚名
It is my ancient dolphin name.
那你一只海豚在太空中做什么
So what's a dolphin doing out here in the middle of space?
我的种族已经观察和保护
My kind have been watching and protecting
银河系...
the galaxy for...
有一万年了
10,000 years!
所以是你在防止那些陨石打中我们
So you're the one keeping the meteors from hitting us.
没错
Yes, I am.
而我真的想抽空上个厕所
And I could really do with a potty break.
你能帮忙看一下吗
Would you mind keeping an eye on things?
当然 但我该看什么啊
Sure thing. But what am I keeping my eye on?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在看啊
I'm watching.
我们都不知道该看什么
We don't even know what we're watching for.
或许我们应该分工
Maybe we should split up the workload.
你看那个大红眼睛的
You watch the one with the big red eye,
我来看这个带环的
I'll watch the one with the ring thingies.
团队合作
Like a team.
好吧 我的动了
Okay, mine's moving.
我的也是
Mine, too.
不好 事情看起来不妙
No, this doesn't seem right.
要召唤泡泡吗
Should we call Bubbles?
让他多上一会儿吧 他都憋了一万年了
Let's give him a minute. He's been holding it for 10,000 years.
我非常确定事情不该是这样的
I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen.
快 痞老板 我们得赶在泡泡回来前
Come on, Plankton, we got to clean this up
把这里弄干净
before Bubbles gets back!
感觉好多了 爽
Much better. Yes.
你们俩可以走了
You two are free to go.
土星和木星怎么了
What happened to Saturn and Jupiter?
你们应该...
You were supposed to...
不让它们撞到一起的
keep them from smashing into each other!
抱歉
Sorry.
现在我要丢工作了
Now I am going to lose my job!
而你们要丢小命了
And you will lose your lives.
给我个硬币
Quarter me!
开始吧
Here we go now.
耶 开始咯
Yeah! Here we go now.
耶 开始咯
Yeah! Here we go now.
痞老板
Plankton?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob!
痞老板
Plankton?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
你们俩是谁
Who are you two supposed to be?
我是未来的你
I'm you, from the future.
而我是未来的他
And I'm him from the future.
所以你穿越时间来帮我了 好主意
So you traveled back through time to help me? Great thinking.
不 他是帮我的
Nope. He's helping me.
但他是敌人啊
But he's the enemy!
曾经是 现在我们是一个团队
Was the enemy. Now we're a team.
什么 团堆
What? A tee-am?
是团队
A team!
好吧 快去拿配方
All right, go get the formula.
我这是怎么了
What have I become?
好了 痞老板
All right, Plankton.
未来有会飞的船吗
Do you have flying boat mobiles in the future?
我们从后天过来的而已 傻瓜
We only came back from the day after tomorrow, dimwit.
有火箭包吗
Are there rocket packs?
-未来难道不准穿衣服了吗 -没有
-Did they outlaw clothes in the future? -No!
那你干嘛光屁屁
Then why are you naked?
因为没有我尺寸的衣服
Because they don't make clothes in my size.
你 别动
Hold still, you!
如果你来自未来 那么我接下来要说什么
If you're from the future, what am I gonna say next?
-蠢话 -你好厉害
-Something moronic? -Wow.
嘿 麻溜儿点
Hey, hurry up over there!
不好
That ain't good.
开始锁定序列
Initiating lockdown sequence.
快点 海绵宝宝 我们得赶紧离开这儿
Come on, SpongeBob, we gotta get out of here!
-拿到了 -快走
-Got it! -Come on!
真是太疯狂了
That was crazy!
团队合作就是这样啊
So that's what teamwork is.
这么多年我都想得到你
All those years I tried to make you mine,
我终于做到了
and I finally did it.
我是说 我们做到了
I mean, we did it!
这么看来
And so it would seem that
我们的英雄们完成了他们的任务
our heroes have accomplished all they had set out to do.
这才叫结局嘛
Now that's an ending.
安迪 放片尾曲
Andy, cue the music.

Oh, no.
这才不是结局
That's not the end.
你是说结局还能更幸福美满
So you mean the ending might be even happier?
接着
Here we go!
登陆
Land ho!
妈妈 我的毛巾呢
Mom, where's my towel?
什么鬼
What?
-哥们 快看 -什么
-Dude, look at that. -What?
我来啦 让开 懒货们
I'm coming! Come on, you lazy people!
闪开 我来了
Out of my way! I'm coming!
闪开
Out of there!
抱歉
Sorry!
-太快了 -减速
-Too fast! -Slow down!
-我来了 -不 不
-I'm coming! -No, no!

Yeah!
好了 长羽毛的老鼠们 该滚蛋了
All right, you feathered rats, time to shove off!
啥 为什么
What? Why?
我总不能让你们在我的餐厅里到处拉屎吧
Well, I can't have you pooping all over my restaurant, can I?
餐厅 我以为这是艘海盗船
Restaurant? I thought this was a pirate ship.
没错
It is.
但它还是...
But it is also...
我的独家快餐车
my very own food truck!
神马
A What?
就是带轮子的餐厅
You know, a restaurant on wheels.
-像垃圾车 -不是
-Like a garbage truck. -No!
你们是想吓跑我的顾客吗
Are you trying to scare away my customers?
在看到故事结尾前我们是不会走的
Well, we're not leaving till we see how the story ends.
没问题
No problem.
你们等着的时候想来点零食吗
You guys like a little snack while you wait?
-当然 我要一杯凝乳 -麻烦来个鱼头
-Sure, I'll take a curdled milk. -How about a fish head?
还有沙子包裹的薯条
And a French fry covered in sand.
谁想来点
Who wants some
辣翅啊
hot wings?
嘿 凯尔哪去了
Wait a minute. Where's Kyle?
你们谁是下一个
Which one of you is next?
他疯了
He's a madman!
我们快跑吧
Let's get out of here!
你疯了 哥们 疯了
You crazy, man! You crazy!
再见 便便先生
Bye-bye, Mr. Poop.
现在我可以有金贴纸了
Now I can get my gold sticker.
嘿 海岛先生
Hey, Mr. Piwate.
里面臭死了不要去
I wouldn't go in there if I were you.
没有羽毛人家不能飞
I can't fly without my feathers.
去哪啊 先生
Where to, Mac?
开策就好
Just dwive.
章鱼哥
Squidward!
还是没有蟹黄堡
Still out of Krabby Patties.
谁有番茄酱的照片
Does anyone have a picture of ketchup?
我终于想明白了
I done figgered it out!
我们触怒了三明治众神 只有祭祀才能安抚他们
We have angered the sandwich gods and only a sacrifice will appease them!
听起来好有道理
Well, that sounds reasonable.
很快我们的末日幻想什么玩意儿的就会结束
Soon our post-apoca-whatchamacallit will be over,
而蟹黄堡将会下雨般从天而降
and Krabby Patties will rain down from above!
从天而降 那可不行
Rain down? Well, that's no good.
俺还怎么挣钱啊
How will I get me money?
你不赞同这个主意 那我们就用你祭神
You don't like that idea? Then we'll sacrifice you!
献祭 献祭
Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
空着肚子祭祀可不是
It's not a good idea to have a sacrifice
好主意
on an empty stomach.
谁想吃蟹黄堡
Who wants a Krabby Patty?
海绵宝宝 那是俺的配方吗
SpongeBob, is that me formuler?
哦 好开心
Oh, happy day!
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
它在哪 你在哪找到的
Where was it? Where did you find it?
痞老板和我造了一台时光机
Well, Plankton and I built a time machine
用一台老照相亭做的 然后我们加上...
out of an old photo booth and then we added...
-茄子 -派大星 慢着
-Cheese! -Patrick, wait!
没事了 各位
It's okay, everyone.
启示录式的危机即将过去
The post-apocalypse is almost over!
没错吧 海绵宝宝
Ain't that right, SpongeBob?
尤金 尝尝我的

水泡吧 爱你的 痞老板
subaquatic air bubbles. Love, Plankton
你拿错瓶子了
You grabbed the wrong bottle!
我错了 蟹老板
I'm sorry, Mr. Krabs!
没关系的 海绵宝宝
That's okay, SpongeBob.
我们只要把你们两个拿去献祭就行了
We'll just have to sacrifice the two of you then.
准备把他们当做祭品
Prepare them for the sacrifice!
我从时间的尽头带回一条信息
I bring a message from the dawn of time!
什么信息 派大星
What is it, Patrick?
快跑
Run!
水生霸王龙
Squidosaurus rex!
好吧 痞老板
Well, Plankton,
我想我们是失败了
I guess we failed to accomplish our goals.
我们
We?
但当你身处团队中时即使失败也不觉得那么沮丧了
But even failure hurts a little less when you do it as a team,
不是吗
right?
这完全是你一个人的错
This is all your fault!
我的错
My fault?
你才是那个偷错了神秘配方的人
You're the one who stole the wrong secret formula.
我不知道那里会有两个瓶子
I didn't know there were two bottles.
你当然不知道
Of course you didn't!
你这个脑子用棉花糖做的人
Because you got cotton candy for brains!
说真的 他脑子的确是棉花糖做的
No, seriously, he really does.
如果不是因为你的自私和堕落
Well, we wouldn't even be in this mess in the first place,
我们就根本不会落到这种地步
if you weren't so selfish and evil.
我之前是又自私又堕落
I was selfish and evil,
直到你的团队合作把所有事都搞砸了
until you ruined everything with your
你把那句话给我收回去
You take that back!
你是史上最烂的队友
You are the worst teammate ever!

No!
噢 万能的海神啊
Oh, my Neptune,
他把可回收和不可回收的垃圾混在一起了
he's mixing garbage and recycling!
看看我
Look at me.
我怎么变得和你们一样了
Why, I've become like all of you.
野蛮粗鲁
Savage.
心惊胆战
Fear-ridden.
自私自利
Selfish.
整个镇的优良市民
An entire town of formerly good citizens
被变成了没心没肺的怪胎
turned into heartless freaks,
满脑子都是他们的自我包...
bent on their own self-prever...
自我宝...
Self-preter...
-自我保护意识对
-
我们都互相疏远了
We've become alienated from each other.
每个人都活在自己的世界里
Each one an island onto himself,
只关心自己的问题
concerned only with ourselves.
我以所有鱼类的名义起誓
And in the name of all fishhood,
我绝不会让这样的事情发生的
I am not about to let that happen!
所以
And so,
如果一次献祭就能让比奇堡恢复它往日的荣耀...
if a sacrifice is needed to restore Bikini Bottom to its former glory...
那我愿意为大家做出这次牺牲
then I am willing to take one for the team!
你们都听到他说的了
You heard him!
献祭
Sacrifice!
献祭 献祭
Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
献祭
Sacrifice!
献祭 献祭
Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
让献祭开始吧
Let the sacrifice begin!
蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡
Patties! Patties!
我之前还嫌我的朋友们太原始呢
And I thought my friends were primitive.
别哭 孩子
Don't cry, me boy.
一切都会好起来的 对我们而言
Everything's going to be fine, for us.
我不是要哭 蟹老板
I'm not crying, Mr. Krabs.
我闻到了蟹黄堡的味道
I smell Krabby Patties!
这就对了 想着那些美好的事情
That's right. Keep thinking happy thoughts.
就是现在
Now!
献祭 献祭
Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
这孩子说得没错
The boy's right.
我的腿
My leg!
我也闻到了
I smell them, too!
好的 海绵宝宝 去把它夺回来
Okay, SpongeBob, go get it!
等等 你是说我们能把这一身扒了吗
Wait. You mean we can just take this stuff off?
去找那个蟹黄堡
Go find that Krabby Patty!
来吧 各位
Come on, everybody!
我有好多蟹黄堡的订单要交付
I've got some Krabby Patty orders to fill!
是从那个方向来的
It's coming from over there!
加油 各位 过了这个山头我们就到了
Come on, guys, I think it's just over this hill.
你要我们怎么去到地面上
How do you expect us to go up to the surface?
我们在那里根本无法呼吸
We won't be able to breathe!
好吧 群众演员跟我走
All right, all secondary characters come with me.
-是的 我和你们走 -不行 章鱼哥
-Yeah, I'm with you guys. -No way, Squidward.
你要和我们一起到地面上去
You're going up there with us.
我走得脚都痛了
My feet hurt.
派大星 你根本没有脚
Patrick, you don't have feet.
这不公平 凭什么你有脚
It's not fair! You have feet.
珊迪有脚 章鱼哥有脚
Sandy has feet. Squidward has feet.
事实上 我有四只脚呢
Actually, I have four feet.
这和脚没有一毛钱关系
It's not about feet.
那这和什么有关系
What is it about, then?
作为一个团队无论发生什么事情
It's about being a team and sticking together,
我们应该一直团结在一起
no matter what!
我们上去的唯一可能是
The only way we're going up there is if some
童话里的仙女出现然后赐予我们呼吸空气的能力
fairy godmother shows up and helps us breathe air.
-泡泡 -海绵宝宝 你认识这家伙
-Bubbles! -SpongeBob, you know this guy?
不要伤害我们 我们很抱歉让你被炒了
Don't hurt us! We're sorry we got you fired.
伤害你
Hurt you?
为什么要伤害你 我是穿梭时空来谢谢你的
Why, I traveled back through time to thank you.
我被那个工作困住了将近一辈子
I've been stuck in that job for eons.
我需要换个环境
I needed a change,
但是我又没那个胆量提出来
but I was too afraid to go for it.
好吧 泡泡 我很高兴我们能帮上忙
Well, Bubbles, I'm glad we could help.
现在是我回报你们的时候了
Now it is my turn to help.
我能带你们安全地到地面上去
I can get you safely to the surface.
现在
Now!
快点 你们几个 到我嘴里来
Quick, all of you, get in my mouth.
快点 各位 我们走
Come on, guys, let's go!
我绝对不会自己爬到一只海豚的嘴里去的
There's no way I'm climbing into some dolphin's mouth.
没错 这家伙就是想来一顿免费的午餐
Yeah. This guy just wants a free lunch.
各位 如果泡泡辞去他那没有出路的工作
Guys, if Bubbles has the courage to quit his dead-end, nowhere job
穿梭时空来帮助我们
and travel back through time to help us,
那我们也应该有那个勇气...
then we need to have the courage to...
我可从来没想到我会被一只海豚吃了
Well, I never thought I'd be eaten by a dolphin.
不 如果他想吃我们的话
No, if he was eating us,
他会把我们嚼碎了 然后从那里咽下去
he'd be chewing us up and we'd be going down there.
这就是传说中的拉风的坐骑
This is what you call riding in style.
这里空间太小腿都伸不开
Not a lot of legroom in here.
那是因为你有四条腿
Well, maybe if you didn't have four feet!
提醒自己 永远别藏在运动袜里
Note to self: Never stow away in a gym sock.
怎么回事 我感觉到了刺痛
What's happening? I feel tingly!
我的脖子
My neck!
我只能帮你到这了
I've done all I can.
剩下的靠你们自己了
The rest is up to you.
谢谢 泡泡
Thank you, Bubbles!
再见 海绵宝宝
Farewell, SpongeBob.
再见 泡泡
Farewell, Bubbles.
现在我要去更新我的...
Now to update my...
简历
resume!
新鲜空气 我想死你了
Fresh air! How I've missed you.
这地方怎么这么难闻
This place smells awful!
来吧 各位
Come on, guys.
让我们拿回蟹黄堡的配方来拯救比奇堡吧
Let's get the Krabby Patty formula and save Bikini Bottom.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我有种不好的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
也许这家伙知道我们在哪 他看起来很聪明
Maybe this guy knows where we are. He looks smart.
他有五个头
He's got five heads.
先生 你能告诉我们哪里能找到蟹黄堡吗
Sir? Could you tell us where to find a Krabby Patty?
我朋友问你话呢
Hey, my friend's talking to you!
什么
What?
这是个巨大的 长毛鼠海豚
A giant, hairy porpoise!
它搁浅了
It's beached!
它正备受煎熬 可怜的东西
It's suffering. Poor thing.
你们几个 那些不是鼠海豚
You all, those aren't porpoises.
-全员集♥合♥ -天啊
-All hands on deck! -Oh, brother.
我们要把这些家伙送回水里去
We need to get these guys back in the water.
用力 推
Come on! Push!
-一 -二
-Heave! -Ho!
-一 -二
-Heave! -Ho!
用你全身的力气
Put your back into it!
加油 用力推
Come on, push!
好吧 原来那难闻的味道是从这里传出来的
Well, I guess this is where that horrible smell was coming from.
不好意思 请问你知道
Excuse me, do you know where we can get
哪里能找到蟹黄堡吗
a Krabby Patty around here?
入侵者
Invaders!
你赶紧从我妹妹的沙堡里滚出去
You get out of my sister's sand castle!
妈妈
Mom!
我怎么活到现在才见到你
Where have you been all my life?
弗兰克
Oh, Frank.
这感觉真棒
That feels so good.
真恶心
Gross!
嗨 章鱼哥
Oh, hey, Squidward.
珊迪
Sandy!
是蟹黄堡
The Krabby Patty!
我觉得我已经知道味道是从哪里飘来的了
I think I see where it's coming from!
海绵宝宝 你绝不会相信这里的冰淇淋有多大
SpongeBob, you will not believe the size of the ice creams here.
我在想他们还有什么其它的巨型零食
I wonder what other giant snacks they have.
棉花糖
Cotton candy?
如果你把那些全吃了 你得到的能量
If you ate all that, you'd have enough energy
够你绕着地球跑了
to run around the whole world!
这些糖分要到什么时候才能消耗完
When is the sugar gonna wear off?
嘿 伙计们 我闻到蟹黄堡的味道了
Hey, guys, I smell Krabby Patties!
我觉得是这边飘来的
I think it's this way!
别丢下我 章鱼哥
Don't leave me, Squidward!
-现在怎么办 -我们不可能成功的
-Now what? -We're never going to make it!
-一 -二
-Heave! -Ho!
我们成功了 大家
We're doing it, guys!
大哥 看着点
Dude, watch out!
停下
Hold on!
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob!
-斜过来 -右满舵
-Lean! -Starboard!
-什么鬼...-什么
-What the... -What?
蟹黄堡之家

但是蟹黄堡是源自蟹堡王餐厅的啊
But The Krusty Krab is the home of the Krabby Patty!
蟹老板 我们该怎么办
Mr. Krabs, what are we gonna do?
8 99美元一个蟹黄堡
$$8.99 for a Krabby Patty?
我怎么没想到这招
Why didn't I think of that?

You!
赶紧停下不准继续在未经授权的情况下给蟹黄翻面
Cease and desist that unauthorized patty flipping!
说得对 那是我的工作
Yeah, that's my job!
你们怎么来这的
How did you get here?
你们呼吸不了空气
You cannot breathe air.
那是因为有只会神奇的海豚
Well, there was this magical dolphin
从未来穿越回来
from the future
把我们从他的喷水孔里喷出来 然后...
who shot us out of his blowhole, and...
等等 等等
Wait! Wait.
书里没写这些
That's not in the book.

Book?
故事里并没有神奇的海豚
There is no magical dolphin in this story.
什么故事
What story?
关于比奇堡是怎么因为倍受喜爱的
The story of how Bikini Bottom was brought to its knees
蟹黄堡配方被偷走而毁灭的故事
when its beloved Krabby Patty formula
而偷它的人就是我
was stolen by me,
汉堡大胡子
Burger Beard.
结局怎么样
How does it end?
让我看看
Well, let me see.
看起来
It looks like
汉堡大胡子变成了全世界
Burger Beard becomes the richest
最富有的餐车经营者
food truck proprietor in all the land.
但你是怎么偷走配方的
But how did you steal the formula?
那很简单
That was easy.
我不过是改写了故事 然后...
I simply rewrote the story, and...
瞬间...
Poof...
俺的配方
Me formula.
什么叫改写故事
What do you mean, rewrote the story?
看好了
Watch this.
那勇敢

英俊的
and handsome
汉堡大胡子
Burger Beard
驱逐了可怜的英雄们
banished our poor heroes
他们从此被困在了
to be stranded on
鹈鹕岛上
Pelican Island!
剧终
The End
情况看来很糟
This looks bad.
这些东西看来很饿
And these guys look hungry!
小心
Look out!
太棒了 这就是团队合作的下场
Nice. So this is what teamwork gets you.
这里 拿走章鱼哥吧 你们这群卑鄙的野兽
Here! Take Squidward, you vile beasts!
我想找个新队伍 这个已经要完蛋了
I want to be on a new team. This one's broken.
珊迪 你最聪明 有什么主意吗
Sandy, you're smart. You have any ideas?
自从我发现这张旧纸后 就没那么聪明了
I ain't been too smart since I found this old piece of paper!
-什么 -过来了
-What? -Incoming!
等一下
Wait a minute!
现在我们需要的只有墨水了
Now all we need is some ink!
章鱼哥已经提供了
Which Squidward has helpfully provided.
我紧张时就这样
It happens when I'm nervous.
不管你要做什么 快点
Whatever you're going to do, make it quick!
他们朝我们逼近了
They're closing in on us!
我来给我们写个结局
I'm gonna write us an ending.
会是个快乐的结局吗
Will it be a happy ending?
会是个超能结局
It's going to be super powered!
我来给你们写个快乐的结局
I'll show you a happy ending.
派大星
Patrick!
嘿 我有脚了
Hey, I got feet!
这里有什么
What is in these things?
我们要一份秘方 打包带走
We'll take one secret formula to go!
请清空这片区域 市民们
Clear the area, citizens.
这里会发生严重的毁船事件
There's going to be some serious aft-kicking here.
但我驱逐了你们啊
But I banished you.
音浪侠
Sour Note?
我的小鼓膜啊
My tiny little eardrums!
嘿 嘿 等下 别走 别走
Hey, hey, wait! Hold on! Hold on!
等等 等等 顾客们
Wait! Wait! Customers!
请你们等等
Wait, please!
粉旋风先生
Mr. Superawesomeness,
拿下他
take him down.
也许我们该给你选个更好的超能力 派大星
Maybe we should have picked a better superpower for you, Patrick.
看你怎么对付这个
Let's see you get out of this one!
做好准备迎接无敌泡吧
Get ready for the lnvinci-Bubble!

No!
我的书
My book!
好的 队员们 是时候鼓舞士气了
All right, team, time for hands in the middle!
好的
Yes!
对了
Oh, yeah.
干得漂亮 伙计们 我们成功了
Great job, guys. We did it!
怎么了
What?
珊迪 是你吗
Sandy? Is that you?
你可以叫我啮齿王
You can call me The Rodent!
嘿 海盗去哪里了
Hey, where'd the pirate go?
看来汉堡大胡子
It looks like Burger Beard
忘记了流动汉堡车的第一守则了
forgot the first rule of mobile fry cooking.
保养好你的除油器
Always batten down your grease traps.
沿着油渍走 队员们
Follow that grease, team!
她在那儿呢
There she blows.
物体实际距离比你想象的要近
不 你不能这样
Oh, no, you don't.
他要拿到书了
He's after the book!
珊迪 用你的松鼠能力
Sandy, use your squirrel powers!
收到
Roger that!
她到不了的
She's never gonna make it!
各位...
Everyone...
倾斜
Lean!
你是罪有应得
That's what you get.
快过来
Come here.

The book!
音浪侠
Sour Note!
好了 汉堡大胡子 准备接受我们团队的力量吧
All right, Burger Beard, prepare to be team worked!
我要用你来搓腋窝
I'm going to scrub my armpits with you.
我没懂
I don't get it.
因为你是块海绵
Because you're a sponge.
懂了吧
Duh.
拿下他 啮齿王
Get him, The Rodent!
他死定了
Consider him roasted!
哦 坚果 我的坚果没了
Aw, nuts! I'm all out of nuts!
正义最好由软武器带来
Justice is best soft served.
派大星 我从不该怀疑你的能力
Patrick, I should have never doubted your powers!
我想不到一个更甜蜜的死法了
I can't think of a sweeter way to go.
它是我的
It's all mine!
没这么快 汉堡大胡子
Not so fast, Burger Beard!
我的配方
Me formuler.
这黄油会让你感觉很棒的
This will make you feel a little butter.
不要是融化的黄油
Not melted butter!
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs!
看这个
Oh, yeah!
太美了
They're beautiful!
派大星
Patrick!
我来了
I gotcha.
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob!
-派大星 -跟我说说话 伙计
-Patrick? -Talk to me, buddy.
我...我看见一道亮光
I'm... I'm seeing a bright light.
这样好点吗
Is this better?
好多了 谢谢
Much. Thank you.
但我眼睛里的不适不能比及
But the discomfort I feel in my eyes is nothing
我辜负蟹堡所感到的羞耻
compared to the shame I feel for letting down the Patty.
我也辜负了比奇堡
For letting down Bikini Bottom.
对啊 海绵宝宝 你真的是搞砸了
Yeah, SpongeBob, you really blew it.
不 派大星 是我们这个团队搞砸了
No, Patrick, we blew it, as a team.
不 这个算你的
Nope. This one's on you.
你要去哪啊
Where do you think you're going?
你赶紧躲开点吧 小不点 不怕伤到自己
Why don't you get going, little fella, before you hurt yourself?
痞老板
Plankton?
是痞大板儿
It's Plank-Ton!
从上面下来吧 小不点
Come on down from there, little fella.
你不想受伤的
You wouldn't want to get hurt.
出来 出来吧 不管你在哪儿
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
我的眼睛
My eye!
他要跑了
He's getting away!
做好准备来点大板泡泡了吗
Ready for a Plank-Ton of bubbles?
请给我配方
The formula, please.
来吧 跟我合伙吧 我们会有很多财富和权力
Come on. Team up with me. We'll be rich and powerful!
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
我已经属于一个团队了
I'm already part of a teamwork.
我们能再来鼓舞下士气吗
Can we do hands in the middle again?
当然 派大星
Yes, we can, Patrick.
但这次 还有一个要加入我们
But this time, there's one more hand to go in the middle.
痞老板
Plankton?

Oh, no.
给你 蟹老板
Here you go, Krabs.
她是你的
She's all yours.
这里不会又是一张侮辱性的纸条吧
This doesn't have another insulting note in it, does it?
不 那是原来的我
No, that's the old me.
原来那个为了私自占有配方
The one who turned his back on everything important
可以背叛所有重要的人
just to have that formula all to himself.
但我意识到独自占有某样东西是...
But I realize now that keeping something to myself is...
自私的
Selfish.
尤其当那件东西是蟹堡的时候
Especially when that something is the Krabby Patty.
好的 各位 让我们回到比奇堡...
Okay, everybody, let's get back to Bikini Bottom and...
不 我没有那张纸了
Oh, no! I don't have the page!

Oh, no!
它一定还在鹈鹕岛上
It must be back on Pelican Island!
别担心 我想得很周全
Don't worry. I thought of everything.
好的 海绵宝宝 我们回家吧
All right, SpongeBob, take us home.
谢谢
Thanks.
-章鱼哥 -哦 太棒了
-Squidward! -Oh, yeah.
快来吧 是时候回去让蟹堡王开张了
Come on, it's time to go back and open up The Krusty Krab!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your patty-flipping mind?
我永远不会离开这里的
I'll never leave this place!
我说 看看我 我是个神
I mean, look at me. I'm a god!
不 章鱼哥 你是个收银员
No, Squidward, you're a cashier.
我们的英雄们回到了蟹堡王餐厅
等一下 什么 不
Wait a minute! What? No!
刚刚确实很好玩
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
别伤心 章鱼哥
Don't be sad, Squidward.
我在你的衬衫下留了一点小惊喜
I left you a little surprise under your shirt!
八块腹肌
Rock-hard abs!
嗷 海绵宝宝 咱俩还是好哥们
Aw, SpongeBob, you're okay in my book.
嗷 别说了
Aw, shucks.
不好意思 我们要三千个蟹堡
Excuse us! We'd like 3,000 Krabby Patties, please!
那个声音说明一切又恢复正常了
That sound must mean things are back to normal.
谁想要三千个蟹堡
Who wants 3,000 Krabby Patties?
第一个是给你的 盖瑞
First one's for you, Gary.
多加蛋黄酱 你最喜欢的
Extra mayo, just the way you like it.
当场捉住你了
Caught you red-handed!
盖瑞讨厌蛋黄酱
Gary hates mayo.
痞老板 又开始用你的老伎俩了 是吧
Plankton! Up to your old tricks again already, eh?
嘿 我只是让一切回到原来的样子
Hey, I'm just putting things back the way they were.
你觉得该怎么处理 盖瑞
What do you have to say about this, Gary?
哦 该死
Oh, shrimp.
一会儿见 堆友
See you later, tee-am-mate!
-现在我们能唱了吗 -耶
-Now can we sing it? -Yeah!
求你了 海倒先生
Pwease, Mr. Piwate?
凯尔...
Oh, Kyle...
我怎么能对你说不呢
How can I say no to you?
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
准备好了 船长
Aye-aye, Captain!
你们说什么
What did you say?
我耳朵里有沙子听不清
There's sand in my ears and I can't hear you!
准备好了 船长
Aye-aye, Captain!
是谁住在深海的大凤梨里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海 绵 宝 宝
SpongeBob SquarePants!
黄而多洞又吸水
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
海 绵 宝 宝
SpongeBob SquarePants!
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海 绵 宝 宝
SpongeBob SquarePants!
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
-海 绵 宝 宝 -准备好了吗
-SpongeBob SquarePants! -Ready?
海 绵 宝 宝
SpongeBob SquarePants!
海 绵 宝 宝
SpongeBob SquarePants!
安静
Silence!
伙计 我挺喜欢那歌♥ 怎么了
Oh, man. I like that song. What happened?
我不喜欢 所以我不让你们唱了
I don't like that song and I put an end to it.
这音乐太糟糕了
Well, this music is terrible.
你确实有权利...
I suppose you're entitled to your...
等等 我♥干♥嘛要跟你讲话
Wait. Why am I talking to you?
你是个低级动物
You're an inferior species
你能有什么品位
What could you know about taste?
看见一堆垃圾 就能激动不已
You get excited by a pile of trash on a plate
而我能时空穿越 还能拆散布料
While I'm a space time traveler Fabric unraveller
又拯救了蟹堡王 现在却说唱给你听
Saving the Patty's in the past But now I'm rapping ya
那歌♥实在难听 我都无法忍♥受
That song's so bad That I can't even stand it
我命令你们
Dispense with this nonsense at once
立刻停下来
I demand it!
你们根本无法
You all stand no chance
与我抗衡 不要质疑
Against my power Don't try it
闭上你们的鸟嘴 乖乖坐着
Just sit there with your flappy beak shut
不许出声
And be quiet!
等等 臭鱼
Hold up, fish guts
-你不能贬低我们 -我们海鸥
-You can't insult us -The Seagull crew
没心情听你...胡扯
We're in no mood to hear...from you!
我们在风中飞舞 在七大洋开趴
We're floating on the breeze Party in seven seas
你鼻子长在脑袋上面
You got your nose on your head
打个喷嚏都会爆♥炸♥
You blow up when you sneeze
他为何这么刻薄
Why's this guy so mean?
因为他比化石还要老
'Cause he's older than a fossil
在太空孤度一生
All alone up in space
对啊 那一定糟透了
Yeah, that must be awful
过来 别闹了 你们把电影拖太长了
Here, knock it off! Yer making the movie too long!
为什么不把我们带回过去
Why don't you take us back in time
让我们唱完那首歌♥
So we can finish our song?
好吧
Fine.
海 绵 宝 宝
SpongeBob SquarePants!
其实 还挺好听的
That was pretty good, actually.
片尾曲有小彩蛋 不要走开
哦 抱歉
Yeah, sorry!
这舞蹈太过时了
This dance is so last year.
你知道需要什么吗
You know what this needs?
来点形意舞
A little interpretive dance!

贵阳妇幼保健院预约-如何治疗强迫症


十全十美的意思-郑州肝病专科医院


皮肤有一块白块-儿歌老鹰捉小鸡


玻璃体混浊吃什么药-孩子不喝奶粉怎么办


左右为楠-豆腐渣样白带图片


不手术怎样消除眼袋-宝宝催眠曲


甲流的潜伏期-厌学心理


吃吃的爱 豆瓣-右胸痛



本文更新与2021-01-11 22:51,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:http://www.xapfxb.com/yuer/407330.html

《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》完整中英文对照剧本的相关文章

《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》完整中英文对照剧本随机文章